Fleet Personnel Updates from Top 300 Fleets
TORRANCE, CA - Automotive Fleet is in the process of updating its annual Top 300 Commercial Fleets listing for the 2009 Fleet 500 issue. The following changes in fleet management have taken place since the 2008 listing:
- Adam Wood is now fleet manager for Associated Materials, based in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. Previously the fleet manager was John Stewart.
- Mark Payne is now fleet manager for Atmos Energy Corp., based in Dallas. Previously the fleet administrator was Roger Griffith.
- Bill Heyer is now fleet manager for Archer Daniels Midland, based in Decatur, Ill. Previously the fleet manager was Diane Craig.
- Mike Barry is now fleet manager for Utilx Corp., based in Kent, Wash. Previously the fleet manager was Ken Sander.
- Mark Leuenberger is now director, fleet operations for Cox Enterprises, Inc. Previously, the fleet director was Patsy Brownson.
- Ted Zerafa is now VP, purchasing & logistics for LaFarge N.A. Inc. Previously, the VP, purchasing & logistics was Paul Bisbee.