Donlen Corporation Announces Annual Winners of Best-in-Class Vehicle Auctions
NORTHBROOK, IL – Donlen Corporation, a fleet leasing and management company, announced the winners of its annual vehicle auction awards.
Despite recent vehicle resale trends, Donlen continues to find success remarketing its client's vehicles. This is made possible through the efforts of Donlen's auction outlets. Every year, Donlen recognizes the best-in-class performers among its auction partners, giving awards based on retention dollars, number of days to sell, expense control, and transportation expense.
"We value the excellent work our auction partners do every day," said Gus Xamplas, Donlen's vice president of remarketing. "By acknowledging these vehicle auctions, we recognize the value of great business partners and the services they offer us and ultimately our clients."
This year's winners are:
- Auction of the Year: ABC Detroit/Toledo, Perrysburg, OH
- Best Retention Dollars: Manheim Milwaukee, Caledonia, WI
- Best Days to Sell: Poplar Bluff Auto Auction, Poplar Bluff, MO
- Best Expense Control: Carolina Auto Auction, Anderson, SC
- Lowest Transport Cost: ABC Detroit/Toledo, Perrysburg, OH
Donlen's Remarketing Group strategically partners with 35 select vehicle auctions across the country to accomplish its vehicle resale goals for its clients.