NAFA Updates Fleet Management Training Websites
NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) has improved two websites to provide education in subject matter such as asset management, professional development, and the necessary steps to becoming a green fleet.
The new website links include Fleetcertification.org and Nafasustainable.org. The websites follow improvements made to NAFA.org in June.
NAFA has refreshed Fleetcertification.org — a resource for fleet managers who want to obtain education centered on the Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) or Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist (CAFS) designations — and Nafasustainable.org, which is for industry professionals making their fleets more sustainable.
Significant improvements include:
- A simplified education registration process
- Comprehensive, redesigned, and easy-to-use certification study materials section
- Integration into the NAFA.org website
- Single sign-on integration connecting to all NAFA websites
- New and improved content detailing the importance of fleet certification, helping users determine which education levels are right for them
"NAFA's websites provide visitors with easier search tools and a more engaging mobile user platform," said Phillip Russo, NAFA's CEO. "The new websites were created in response to member feedback to improve member services, making it easier for users to find the materials they need."