The 2022 Hyundai Tucson SUV will be made available with a starting MSRP of $24,950 for the Tucson’s base SE model, Hyundai said.
The full price list for the 2022 Hyundai Tucson includes:
- SE: $24,950 (FWD), and $26,350 (AWD)
- SEL: $26,500 (FWD), and $27,900 (AWD)
- SEL Convenience: $29,100 (FWD), and $30,500 (AWD)
- SEL Premium: $30,800 (FWD), and $32,200 (AWD)
- N Line: $30,600 (FWD), and $32,000 (AWD)
- Limited: $34,700 (FWD), and $36,100 (AWD)
Each model for the 2022 model-year is standard with a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that offers 187 hp.
Meanwhile, the 2022 Hyundai Tucson is also available with a new hybrid powertrain offering more than 500 miles of range on a full tank of gas. The hybrid model is powered by a turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder engine.
Tucson Hybrid prices include:
- Blue: $29,050
- SEL Convenience: $31,650
- Limited: $37,350
These prices do not include the $1,185 destination charge.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments