The year of 2015 for Fleet Financials brought plenty of updates about executive vehicles and ongoing stories about Element Financial Corp.'s expanding presence in the U.S. fleet management industry. Our top 10 news items also included an analysis of fleet manager salaries and Ford Fusion being named fleet car of the year.
Let's revisit the top 10 news stories of the year. Here they are:
- Mercedes-Benz to Offer Diesel C-Class in 2016
- Cars Americans Don't Want to Buy Anymore
- Honda CR-V Compact SUV Starts at $24,475
- How Does Your Salary Compare to the Industry?
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces 2015 GLC Luxury SUV
- Element Fleet Replacing PHH-Branded Fuel Cards
- BMW to Debut Plug-In Hybrid 3 Series in L.A.
- Ford Fusion Named 2015 Fleet Car of the Year
- Fleet Manager Position Eliminated in McDonald's Reorganization
- Element Fleet Management Hires Fleet Manager
Thank you for again making FleetFinancials.com your definitive source for corporate, executive, financial, and fleet management news.