Driving Dynamics Inc. has launched a new mobile-friendly website dedicated to facilitating registrations for all of its behind-the-wheel (BTW) driver safety training programs comprising multi-employer/open enrollment, dedicated and specialty courses.
From the home page located at https://www.mydrivingdynamics.com:
- Visitors can access a training demo and see a high-level overview of BTW training features and benefits
- Companies can contact Driving Dynamics to schedule a dedicated group BTW course for their employees
- New driver users that are employees of recognized customers can self-register for BTW training
- Existing student-driver users can sign in to manage their own training schedules.
Student drivers that are enrolled and logged into the registration portal are able to:
- View all of the classes within a certain radius of the entered zip code
- See and print details of a specific class, including: date, time, location, address and a Google map with driving directions.
- Select and enroll in a behind-the-wheel Open Enrollment course
- Get on a wait list for class that is currently showing as full
- Pay for a class with a credit card, unless billing has been pre-arranged with their employer
- Access all their scheduling information from the My Schedule link which can be filtered by: classes scheduled, attended, completed or cancelled
- View and update their profile information from the My Info link
- Contact Driving Dynamics driver services directly from the portal
Driving Dynamics offers its advance performance Open Enrollment behind-the-wheel classes in 55 major markets and more than 200 training sites throughout North America. Companies interested in providing their drivers access to Open Enrollment classes can sign up to use the Driving Dynamics registration portal at no cost by contacting Debbie Lodge, VP client relations at 302-387-3532 or [email protected].
“As our behind-the-wheel course offering has expanded and enrollments have increased it was clear we needed to better automate the registration process and enhance that experience for fleet administrators and their drivers. This portal now provides drivers with a self-service option to manage the logistics of their training when and where it’s most convenient for them” said Debbie Lodge, vice president of client relations for Driving Dynamics.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet