Readers of FleetFinancials.com in 2016 were most interested in the IRS lowering the deductible mileage rate, executive vehicle pricing, Verzion's acquisition of Fleetmatics, and the arrest of a former Toys 'R' Us logistics director for fleet card fraud.
With the year drawing to a close, let's take a look back at the top news item of 2016. Here are the top 10 in order of most page views:
- IRS Drops Mileage Reimbursement Rate
- Element Adds New Fleet Manager
- 2017 Lincoln Continental Brings 'Quiet Luxury'
- Toys 'R' Us Logistics Director Arrested for Fleet Card Fraud
- New Guidance on Lease Accounting Released
- Volvo's 2017 V90 Wagon Replacing V70
- Infiniti's 2016 Q50 Starts at $34,855
- 2017 Lincoln Continental Starts at $45,485
- Verizon Fleetmatics Deal Finalized
- Fitch: Lease Accounting Rule Changes Won't Hit Corporate Ratings
Thank you again for making FleetFinancials.com your definitive source for corporate, executive, financial, and fleet management news. Look for more great content in 2017.