Readers of FleetFinancials.com were most interested in articles related cutting back on undesirable parts of managing a fleet, such as the amount of accidents; fleet costs; and fuel spend.
Driver privacy issues, top fleet management trends, and milestones in fleet leasing were also among the most-read articles in 2016.
Let's take a look back at the 10 most read article of the year as 2016 comes to a close. Here are the top articles in order of most page views:
- Holding Drivers Accountable to Reduce Accidents
- Identifying Your CEO's Key Performance Indicators
- Tackling Fleet Driver Privacy Issues
- Top 13 Trends in Commercial Fleet Management
- Open-End Versus Closed-End Leasing
- Implementing Successful Strategies To Cut Fleet Costs
- Interview with Kristi Webb on Element's Split into Two Companies
- Milestones in the Fleet Leasing Industry
- 50 Ways to Reduce Fuel Spend
- 20 Safety and Accident Analytics Mistakes
Thanks for making Fleet Financials your first stop for the latest updates about large fleets, executive fleets, and multinational fleet topics.