TORONTO – PHH Arval will present a live Xtalks.com webinar, "How to Meet Corporate Environmental Goals Without Increasing Costs," on Thursday, May 15, from 1-3pm Eastern. To help turn challenges into opportunities, PHH Arval is hosting a complimentary webinar designed specifically for sourcing professionals.
Speakers for this complimentary web seminar are Andrew Hutson, Project Manager, Corporate Partnerships, Environmental Defense Fund; Callie Glave, Global Corporate Services Sourcing Leader, Owens Corning; and Karen Healey, Director, Product Management, PHH Arval. http://xtalks.com/corporateenvironmentalgoals.ashx
As more and more companies decide that environmental initiatives are the right thing to do, sourcing and finance professionals are tasked with ensuring the right balance between environmental and financial goals.
Attendees will hear from:
- Sourcing managers from major corporations on how to deal with corporate environmental initiatives and leverage their suppliers to maximize opportunities.
- Andrew Hutson, Project Manager of Corporate Partnerships, Environmental Defense, discussing corporate partnerships and environmental solutions.
- PHH Arval demonstrating how its PHH GreenFleet program is helping fleets of company cars and trucks attain their environmental goals for greenhouse gas emissions and help their bottom lines.
- How to encourage suppliers to improve the environmental performance of their operations and their products while reducing costs.
- How to work with your environmental department.
- Best practices for implementing a program to reduce fleet greenhouse gas emissions.
- Appropriate environmental metrics for supply chain partners.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet