CHICAGO– Bobit Business Media's Green Fleet Conference 2008 will take place at the Hyatt Regency Chicago from Sept. 15-16. The conference and exposition has been designed to address the latest issues impacting the entire fleet arena.
Attendees will be able to:
- Discover what's new in alternative fuels and hybrid vehicles.
- Find out the most cost-effective ways to improve efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Learn from experts how to select the right fuel, vehicle, and technology strategies to help your company reduce fleet emissions.
- Get the latest product information.
- Hear what manufacturers have planned for the future of fuel technology.
- Network with fleet managers from all over the country.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet