TREVOSE, PA – The CEI Group, Inc. (CEI) has added "Mini Lessons" to DriverCare Risk Manager, its online fleet risk management service, as a new category of quick safety training for drivers on the go. DriverCare Mini Lessons are seven to 10 minutes long, and are designed to complement CEI's full-length driver safety training modules, which focus on teaching drivers how to avoid the major causes of roadway collisions.
"Our Mini Lessons are designed to reacquaint or introduce drivers to additional issues that contribute to their general motoring safety," said Edward Corbally, CEI's director of risk and safety services. "They go beyond remedial training to include topics that fleet administrators may want to assign proactively to all their drivers."
The titles of the six new mini lessons are:
- Using Your Anti-Lock Braking System.
- Driving Safely Next to Large Trucks.
- Seatbelts and Airbags — Using Them Most Effectively.
- Tire Pressure — Its Effect on Mileage and Traction.
- Properly Maintaining Your Business Vehicle.
- Winter at the Wheel.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet