SCOTTSDALE, AZ – For September only, GPS Insight has announced a $50 manufacturer's rebate on its 3500 line of GPS/Diagnostics hardware. This applies only to September 2008 purchases of 5 or more 3500 series tracking devices. A $25 discount off of standard pricing is also offered on GPS Insight's line of GO-3000 GPS Only units during this month.
The company has also released its new Scheduled Alerts and Reports interface, which allows users to set up automated reports that can be emailed to them, and automated alerts to let you know of speeding, off-hours usage, idling, and landmark visits via e-mail or cell phone text message. You can access them with the following menu options:
Two short live demonstrations are available for viewing:
Other recent enhancements to GPS Insight include:
- An additional brand new and vastly improved GPS Insight Dashboard interface.
- New, less expensive hardware offerings for trailer and heavy equipment tracking.
- Self-administered scheduled reports and alerts.
- A new Las Vegas office and a September move to newer, larger headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- New custom icon shapes for 2D and 3D mapping.
- New GYSPY MOBILE wrapped and ready to go to trade shows and installs near you!
More information is available at www.gpsinsight.com.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet