NORTHBROOK, IL - Donlen Corporation has enhanced its proprietary driver ordering portal, DonlenDriver. The Web-based tool was redesigned and updated, providing more flexibility for both the fleet driver and fleet manager.
DonlenDriver's user-friendly navigation and comprehensive driver services gives fleet drivers a convenient method to track and capture information vital to fleet managers who are looking for ways to control and manage their overall cost of ownership. Fleet drivers can easily access and input important information in areas such as personal tax reporting, new-vehicle ordering, company policy compliance, and vehicle delivery status updates to name a few.
Upgrades to DonlenDriver's graphics-rich interface give the driver access to many new features, including:
- Tracking of preventative maintenance schedules including life-to-date fuel data, fuel average MPG, highest mileage, and next maintenance due date.
- Access to year-to-date Business & Personal Mileage data, and a running total of current vehicle valuations.
- A "Compare Vehicles Screen" showing images of company-approved vehicles and their fleet specific options side-by-side.
- Interactive views of the vehicles, including images of the exterior and interior, and the ability to see the selected paint color on the vehicle image.
- Instant access to the company's fleet policies which can be acknowledged electronically.
- A dashboard main menu interface that gives at-a-glance updates on important vehicle and usage information.
About Donlen Corporation
Donlen Corporation, with headquarters in Northbrook, Ill., and offices nationwide, is a global provider of innovative fleet management programs. Since 1965, Donlen has offered its clients highly personalized and responsive customer service. Donlen has been recognized as one of Crain's Chicago Business "List of 20 Best Places to Work in Chicago for 2009," National Association for Business Resources "101 Best and Brightest Places to Work For in Chicago" in 2007 and 2008, and as a "Top100 Global Outsourcing Leader" by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) each year from 2006-2009. For more information about Donlen Corporation, visit www.donlen.com.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet