TORRANCE, CA - Automotive Fleet magazine honored fleet managers with its first annual "Fleet Environmental Leadership" Awards. "Greening" a fleet will improve its impact on the environment by reducing emissions and fuel consumption.
The presentation and ceremony took place at the 2009 Green Fleet Conference, Oct. 19 in Chicago.
Winners of this year's award are (in alphabetical order by location):
- Abbott, Catherine Tillman, Dir. of Global Fleet & Travel, & Diane Lopez, Manager of Corporate Fleet.
- AstraZeneca, Kimberly Jamme, U.S. Fleet Manager.
- AT&T, Jerome Weber, VP, Fleet Operations.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Wendy Dymkowski, Manager, Fleet Administration.
- Carrier, Denise Cross, Purchasing Manager.
- Comcast Corp., Bud Reuter, Director, Procurement & Fleet.
- Cox Enterprises, Mark Leuenberger, Fleet Director, on Behalf of Mike Mannheimer.
- Dow, Denise Keberlein, Global Purchasing.
- FedEx Express', John E. Formisano, VP Global Vehicles.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Suzanne Gallagher, Commodity Manager, & Louise Davis-Lopez, Fleet Manager.
- Liberty Mutual, Linda Bent, Fleet Manager.
- Millipore Corporation, Thomas Hartner, Manager, Global Sourcing
- Novartis, Lillian Palmieri, Manager, Fleet Operations.
- Novo Nordisk, Donna E. Bibbo, Manager, Fleet & Travel.
- Otis Elevator, Phil Schreiber, Fleet Manager.
- PepsiCo, Pete Silva, Director of Fleet.
- Pfizer, Inc., Charles Schott, Americas Fleet Director.
- Purolator Courier Ltd., Serge Viola, Director of National Fleet/ GSE & Ground Linehaul.
- Schwan's Home Service, Jeff Modica, VP of Supply Chain.
- State Farm, Dick Malcom, Fleet Manager.
Public sector fleet managers were also honored for their efforts.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet