LOS ANGELES - The NAFA Pacific Southwest (PSW) Chapter will hold its annual Los Angeles Auto Show meeting on Tuesday, Dec. 8.
Los Angeles Convention Center, Room 511
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
10:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m. Registration and Auto Show ticket pick-up at West Hall Entrance Information Desk
12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Lunch and OEM Presentations; OEM representatives will provide a brief overview of their latest models and advancements in vehicle technology, as well as plans for new products.
After the presentations are over, attendees will be free to tour the floors of the Auto Show on their own.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, Dec. 1 to Leonie von Halle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-615-1778. Registration fee is $45, which includes an Auto Show ticket. After Dec. 1, the cost is $50. Auto Show tickets and meals are only guaranteed for those with reservations made prior to the RSVP date, Dec. 1. Late registrants will be notified if tickets are available when registration request is received.
On the day of the event (Tuesday, Dec. 8), please follow the directions below:
1. It is suggested that you park in the WEST HALL PARKING off 11th St., between Figueroa and Cherry St. Parking is $12.
2. Pick up your FREE LA Auto Show ticket between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. at the WEST HALL ENTRANCE Information Desk located to the left of the main ticket booths.
3. If you arrive in the WEST HALL lobby AFTER 11:30 a.m., you must purchase an Auto Show ticket to proceed up the escalators.
4. Due to security protocol, the Los Angeles Convention Center will NOT allow anyone up to the meeting rooms without an Auto Show ticket.
5. Once you have your ticket, proceed up the escalators to Meeting Room 511.
6. The NAFA registration table will be outside Meeting Room 511 with representatives to process your payment to attend the lunch meeting.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet