ATLANTA - Manheim is revving up its schedule of online sale events and special offers to help dealers get their inventory into the freshest possible shape before the end of the year. Starting with the biggest Hertz sale of the year, including over 4,000 units and an exclusive allotment of low-mileage vehicles, dealers everywhere can tap into inventory priced to sell. In addition to ongoing Hertz sales thru year-end, Manheim is also offering a variety of exclusive holiday treats, such as the extension of the Buy Back program for its General Motors Dealer Lane.
Below are a few of the opportunities coming up. More sales can be found on the Online Event Sale page at www.manheim.com.
Hertz Thanksgiving Weekend Online Event Sale
- Preview: Wed., Nov. 25 - Fri., Nov. 27
- Sale Start: 9 a.m. ET, Sat., Nov. 28
- Sale End: 5 p.m. ET, Mon., Nov. 30
Coming Soon: Special December "All Dealer" Online Event Sales
- Manheim will thank its dealer sellers and buyers in December by offering special Online Event Sales just for them. Dealer sellers will get to feature their inventory during special online events, and dealer buyers will get first dibs on fresh inventory from across the country. More details to come, look for information at www.manheim.com.
General Motors Dealer Lane Extends Buy Back Offer till Dec. 31
- Guaranteed 7-Day Buy Back on purchases through Dec. 31.
- All vehicles available inlane and at www.manheim.com.
Manheim is also offering a new Seller Toolkit available at www.manheimsellertoolkit.com.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet