TORRANCE, CA - Lexus announced the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $57,500 for the 2010 IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition which will arrive at dealerships later this month. The MSRP does not include a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875.
"The F-Sport Special Edition builds on the IS 350C and takes the fun of the convertible up another notch," said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager. "The F-Sport accessories on this car were precision engineered specifically for this vehicle, allowing us to provide sport-tuned performance without sacrificing ride quality."
This 2010 IS 350C Special Edition was designed to engage driving enthusiasts with the performance and styling enhancements from the F-Sport accessories line. This IS 350C, only available in two colors, Tungsten Pearl or Obsidian, can be distinguished from other IS convertibles by the following F-Sport equipment:
- Newly designed 19-inch forged alloy wheels with a wheel lock set and Michelin Pilot Sport 225/35ZR19 tires in the front and 255/35ZR19 tires in the rear;
- Front and rear brake upgrade for a firmer pedal feel and enhanced fade resistance;
- New and unique F-Sport grille not previously available;
- Shock set developed in cooperation with Bilstein;
- Lowering springs that reduce the ride height approximately one-inch in the front and rear;
- Sway bar set that helps reduce body roll and provide flatter cornering;
- Embroidered floor mats with F-Sport logo;
- Leather-wrapped shift knob with F-Sport logo;
- And exterior badging and an individually numbered badge on the center console complete the uniqueness of this vehicle.
The IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition also comes with black leather-trimmed seats with sporty blue contrast stitching. Other Special Edition standard features include heated and ventilated front seats with wood trim; Bi-Xenon HID headlamps with Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS); headlamp washers; and Lexus Navigation. The hard disk drive (HDD) navigation system has a seven-inch VGA touch-screen, Bluetooth phonebook download capabilities, a rear back-up camera, Voice Command casual-language voice recognition system, Lexus Enform, XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather, and XM Sports and Stocks. XM services include a complimentary 90-day trial subscription. It is also features the new telematics system Lexus Enform with Safety Connect (includes complimentary one-year trial subscription).
"The IS 350C F-Sport Special Edition is a unique package of style and excitement. With only 100 units available nationwide they'll sell out fast to customers who want power, performance and a little more fun under the sun," said Templin.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet