ABU DHABI - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, set to open later in 2010, is the world's first Ferrari theme park as well as the world's largest indoor park. Its sleek red roof is supposedly directly inspired by the classic double curve side profile of the Ferrari GT body, spanning 200,000 sq meters (2,152,782 sq ft) and carrying the largest Ferrari logo ever created, according to Jalopnik.
According to the Web site www.Jalopnik.com, the theme park would include:
- The world's fastest roller coaster emulating the feeling of being in an F1 car.
- G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof.
- State-of-the-art racing simulators using a similar system as those used by the Ferrari racing team.
- Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine.
- Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training.
- Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari.
- A broad range of dining, quick service, and beverage locations offering Italian-inspired delicacies.
- Two restaurants inspired by the real Maranello food experience
- A true Italian ambiance of a traditional delicatessen, including:
- Customized fresh pasta and pizza made-to-order.
- An array of international dishes to satisfy all tastes.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet