TORRANCE, CA - Fleet professionals are invited to participate in a free, one-hour Web seminar on Thursday, May 13. The event will start at 11 a.m. (Pacific) and will cover:
- How to deliver extreme ROI with GPS tracking.
- Real-life examples of 1,000-2,000% ROI.
- Going beyond "dots on a map."
- Thinking out of the box to achieve ROI.
- Customizing GPS tracking to meet most costly business challenges.
The event will be presented by Robert Donat, president of GPS Insight.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet