SCOTTSDALE, AZ - GPS Insight has added a new hardware option its line of tracking devices. The GPSI-3900 is a robust GPS fleet tracking device at an economical price.
The GPSI-3900 incorporates leading GSM-GPRS wireless communication and extra sensitive GPS in an affordable package. It's built with quality components and includes full featured software to deliver unrivaled capabilities necessary to meet the high reliability requirements of GPS tracking.
GPSI-3900 GPS Tracking with Advanced Features
• Advanced, highly configurable GPS tracking device
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Includes capabilities for 3 input switches and 2 outputs
- Integrates with Garmin nuvi devices
- Supports Driver ID buttons
- Coverage - GPRS network (worldwide)
• No service contract/commitment
50 Unit Cost: $325 Monthly Service: $32.95*
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet