TORRANCE, CA - Automotive Fleet is hosting a Webinar on driver safety on Nov. 16 at 11 a.m. Pacific (2 p.m. Eastern). Join us for an informative look at driving safety and how focusing on the driver can help you drive smarter and safer, increasing the efficiency of your fleet.
Sponsored by GreenRoad, the session will cover:
- Tips to help cut crash rates in half and fuel usage by 10 percent, presented by GreenRoad, Ryder, and Dupré Logistics.
- Real data and case studies.
- Explanation of what works and what doesn't - and why GPS tracking and MRM are not enough.
- Learn how drivers and unions can actually be part of the solution.
- Hear best practices on how safety can help you differentiate your company in a highly competitive industry.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet