TORRANCE, CA - The 2010 calendar-year saw executive fleets focused on new vehicle reveals, advanced safety technologies, and manufacturer recalls.
Below are the "Top 10 Executive Fleet News Items" for 2010.
- More Photos of New 2011 Chrysler 200 Revealed
- Volkswagen Unveils All-New 2011 Jetta
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz S400 HYBRID and ML450 HYBRID SUV Overview
- States Increasing Distracted Driving Efforts
- Audi Sets 2011 Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 Quattro Prices & Confirms U.S. RS5 Coupe
- West Coast Fleets Preview Chrysler's 2011 Lineup
- Toyota Announces Voluntary Recall on 2010 MY Prius and 2010 Lexus HS 250h Vehicles
- Chrysler to Develop New Fiat Electric Vehicle for U.S.
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts New Active Safety Technology
- New 2011 Lincoln MKX Delivers Best-in-Class Power, Torque & Fuel Economy
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet