Written by Agile Fleet in Cooperation with NAFA Fleet Management Association
This resource is the quintessential guide to understanding and achieving optimal fleet utilization. It was written by fleet experts within Agile Fleet and NAFA Fleet Management Association with thousands of hours of experience working with both public and private organizations.
This guide offers an in-depth look at how to understand and change the utilization of your fleet. Whether you are new to the fleet industry or have spent years managing fleets of vehicles, this e-book is for you. In it you will learn about:
- Utilization basics: Capacity and demand
- Essential fleet utilization metrics - and how to understand what they are telling you
- Fleet Utilization Studies: Base-lining, setting targets, affecting change, and continuous utilization analysis & improvement
- The importance of fleet policy relative to vehicle utilization
- Discrete initiatives to consider that will improve your fleet's vehicle utilization
- Case studies, real-world examples, and more!
By Agile Fleet