Agero, whose B2B software and services enable auto manufactures, fleets, insurers and others to support customers in vehicle ownership, on April 27 introduced Vehicle Transport, according to a press release.
This new service removes the hassle and minimizes the costs and risks of safely moving vehicles through a centralized and transparent suite of capabilities. Powered by Agero’s Swoop technology, Vehicle Transport is purpose-built for automotive manufacturers, dealer groups and fleet management organizations that recognize the urgent need to support new and evolving customer engagement models and that need more visibility and speed.
The new service, in use with multiple national retailers, aids in contactless service and sale transactions, dealer trades, and transfers to body shops and auction sites, among other situations — anytime, anywhere.
“The automotive industry has experienced tremendous change in the past year, with consumers demonstrating a strong and lasting preference for online and ‘touchless’ experiences — whether they are looking to purchase a car or complete routine maintenance,” said Cathy Orrico, Agero’s chief client officer, in a press release. “These changes have forced fleets, dealers and automakers to find new ways to meet customer expectations, and they are now — at a higher volume than ever before — faced with the challenge of quickly moving vehicles between locations. Vehicle Transport provides the proper support, efficiency, and cost optimization needed to deliver the services consumers want at scale.”
Vehicle Transport leverages Agero’s Swoop Dealer Portal to easily launch and manage deliveries, freeing the time of sales and service associates to focus on what they do best: selling vehicles and supporting customers. This includes full job visibility with real-time reporting, status updates and notifications, as well as location-based truck tracking and delivery confirmation. Transport requests, both real-time and scheduled, are digitally matched with and dispatched to Agero’s robust and curated national network of service providers.
Vehicle Transport provides many unique benefits for dealers, automakers and fleet management organizations:
- Empowers new business and customer engagement models. Supports customers’ ability to manage vehicle purchasing, selling and even service from the convenience of their home with contactless vehicle pickup and delivery.
- Delivers operational, cost efficiency and consistency. Robust enterprise-wide systems reduce the time, effort, risk and complexity associated with vehicle transport management, ensuring a consistent, cost-effective experience.
- Provides full transparency and visibility. All stakeholders have complete visibility throughout the process to ensure a smooth and efficient transfer of the vehicle, as well as a full history of the transaction.
- Harnesses best in class network. Premium vetted network of thousands of service providers to ensure seamless vehicle transfer and a brand-building experience for dealers and their customers in 100% of zip codes across the country.
- Configurable solutions. Fully configurable to meet each client’s unique transport needs and objectives.
The new Vehicle Transport service is the latest product from Agero, which has spent nearly 50 years serving the driver assistance industry. Today the company delivers service in more than 12 million annual service events.
Information: Agero website
Originally posted on Vehicle Remarketing
See all comments