Readers of FleetFinancials.com were most interested in articles related to procurement, cutting costs, and comparing the economics of sedans and SUVs in fleet.
Other top stories in 2018 were features that covered the operations of large corporate fleets, which included Cox Enterprises and AutoZone.
Let's take a look back at the 10 most read articles of the year as 2018 comes to a close. Here are the top articles in order of most page views:
- The Economics of Sedans vs. SUVs
- Brinks to Integrate Dunbar Fleet After Merger
- AutoZone's Fleet Evolves with Diversification, New Policies
- How to Minimize Vehicle Depreciation Costs with Data
- How to Reduce Costs and Maintain an Efficient Fleet
- Controlling Fuel Costs as Gas Prices Rise
- Eliminating Hidden and Soft Fleet Costs
- AFLA's Mini-MBA for Fleet Professionals
- Meet the 2018 Fleet Executive of the Year
- How an RFI Can Improve Your RFP
Thanks for making Fleet Financials your first stop for the latest updates about large fleets, executive fleets, and multinational fleet topics.