There are many ways companies can reward their top performers these days. One tangible example is to recognize top salespeople and up-and-coming executives with the new sleek and stylish redesigned MY2020 Audi A5 Sportback.
With a starting MSRP of just $42,9001, the Audi A5 Sportback is an economical way to provide top employees a vehicle that makes a statement.
Performance and Style
Put budget friendly MSRP aside, the new Audi A5 Sportback delivers a combination of both power and economy.
Equipped with a standard turbocharged 2.0L engine that achieves 248 hp, the Audi A5 still manages to achieve an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 24 mpg city/32 mpg highway/27 mpg combined2. The Audi A5 Sportback also comes standard with a seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission with quattro all-wheel drive.
It’s not just the performance that will attract top sales performers and upwardly mobile executives to choose the Audi A5 Sportback from the selector list—it’s the car’s dynamic design.
The A5 Sportback features several visually captivating elements that make a statement. The Matrix-design LED headlights with Audi laser light, the LED taillights with animation, and the singleframe grill all add a dynamic flair to its athletic designed body lines.
Behind the Wheel
Executive Fleet drivers certainly need a car that can transport them to their destination, but also look for valuable luxury and technological capabilities in each of their vehicles. Enter the Audi A5 Sportback to deliver the technological capabilities that today’s executives need and demand.
Technology has made vehicles more than simple conveyances, and the Audi A5 Sportback is no exception. The Audi A5 features an infotainment system that’s designed to aid the driver by including navigation and compatible smartphone integration which reflects the needs and personality of each individual driver.
The centrally located, 10.1-inch MMI touch3 display serves as the control center of the infotainment network. The user interface is intuitive, similar to a smartphone with customizable icon placement and an audible response to selections.
The infotainment system includes a number of standard and available solutions, including
- Audi connect4.
- Audi phone box4.
The Audi A5 Sportback features 21.8 cubic feet of cargo space (with the seats up), plenty of room to carry sales materials or personal belongings for off-hours adventures on the open road.
Think of the Audi A5 Sportback as more than just a vehicle—it can be a mobile office on wheels designed to help keep busy executives and top sales performers available and connected.
Giving an Assist
While good driving behavior is essential on the road, many of today’s vehicles are equipped with technology that can help provide additional protection to the driver. The Audi A5 Sportback features a plethora of standard and available driver assistance features5designed to help alert drivers.
These features include radar and sonar sensors along with front and rear cameras to help drivers monitor activity around the vehicle5.
The available driver assistance features include:
- Audi pre sense basic and city5.
- Parking system plus5.
- Audi side assist5.
- Audi adaptive cruise control5.
- Audi active lane assist5.
- Park assist6.
Other available driver assistance features include, head-up display with navigation systems information, traffic sign recognition, and Top view camera5.
The Audi A5 Sportback provides an array of features and available options that can help top performers take their work to the next level — all in a stylish package that is sure to make an impression.
Importantly, the Audi A5 Sportback can also be used as a powerful recruitment and retention tool — a vehicle to aspire to when joining the company and one to hold onto when it’s offered as a reward or part of a compensation package.
Click here to learn more about the Audi A5 Sportback and find out how it would be a good addition to your fleet’s selector.
1. Starting MSRP of $42,900 for a 2020 A5 Sportback Premium 45 TFSI® quattro® with automatic transmission. Prices exclude $995 destination, taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
2. 24 city/32 highway mpg MY-2020 Audi A5 equipped with the standard turbocharged 2.0L engine and the standard seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission with quattro all-wheel drive.2020 EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition. See www.fueleconomy.gov for details.
3. Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. See Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
4. Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted.
5. Driver Assistance features are not substitutes for attentive driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details and important limitations.
6. Park Assist utilizes autonomous steering. However, entering and exiting parking spots, as well as preventing collisions are always the responsibility of the driver. See Owner’s Manual for further details, and important limitations.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet