PRINCETON, NJ – In preparation for the 2009 NAFA I&E OEM panel discussion, fleet professionals can submit possible fleet-related questions online to guide the conversation. Take advantage of this opportunity to have your questions be answered by top executives from OEM fleet operations. A maximum of three questions may be submitted.
What would you like discussed? Click here to submit your questions for the panel discussion.
Scheduled OEM panelists:
· Richard Buckheit, Volvo
· Paul Jontig, Toyota
· Richard Makysm, Mercedes-Benz USA
· Joyce Mattman, GM
· Charles Reed, Subaru of America
· Mike Ring, Chrysler
· Eric Rosenberg, American Honda
· John Ruppert, Ford
· David Tripoli, Mazda North American Operations
· Moderator: Mike Antich, editor, Automotive Fleet
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet