TREVOSE, PA – The CEI Group Inc. (CEI) has launched a new marketing Web site at www.ceinetwork.com. The initial rollout features detailed information targeted at corporate fleet audiences, which primarily consist of self-insured sales and service fleets operating passenger vehicles.
Later this year the site will contain expanded pages dedicated to the company's other business units, including: Government Fleet, Truck Fleet, Small Fleet, and Insurance Services. "With CEI continuing its expansion into new markets, such as government and safety, having a strong online presence is an effective way to reach out to those broader groups of people," said Rick Westerlund, national director of sales & marketing.
"The Web site features a welcoming presentation, engaging headlines, testimonials, and short blasts of facts that present CEI's services and strong points. The look speaks to why our customers like doing business with us, and that's our people and culture," says Irena Dmitry, senior manager of marketing communications. "Our new site is a way for us to make a positive impression with our audiences much earlier in the communications process."
The site's navigation offers visitors drop-down menus that enable them to view any of the following topics:
- Collision management: accident reporting, online data management, vehicle repair management, CEI's managed repair network, subrogration, vehicle remarketing, and rental replacement vehicles.
- Risk and safety services: online risk management, ordering motor vehicle records, web-based driver training, and CEI's driver safety newsletter.
- Provider network: passenger vehicle and truck collision repair centers, appraiser network, and how to join CEI's vendor network.
- About CEI: history, directions, and sales and marketing contacts.
- CEI career opportunities.
About The CEI Group Inc. (CEI)
CEI is a provider of technology-enhanced vehicle accident, driver safety and fleet risk management services. Its customers include self-insured, commercial, institutional and governmental fleets, directly and through its alliances with fleet leasing companies. CEI also provides vehicle direct repair program outsourcing to leading property and casualty insurance companies.
Founded in 1983, CEI has headquarters near Philadelphia, Pa., and field sales offices in Trevose, Pa.; Monroe, Mich.; Tulsa, Okla.; and Pittsburgh, Pa. In 2000, CEI launched DriverCare, a line of fleet risk management and driver safety services. For more information about CEI, visit www.ceinetwork.com.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet